Your Cherry Valley Memorial Library card may be used at all of the public libraries in the Four County Library System (Otsego, Chenango, Delaware and Broome counties).
1. Registration forms are available at the main desk. Proof of name and mailing address are required.
2. Children under 14 must have a parent/guardian sign their form. Separate card numbers will be issued to children, at their parent’s discretion, if they are able to come to the library unaccompanied.
3. Cards expire in 3 years. Lost card replacement charge is $1.
4. You must bring your library barcode card with you to borrow materials.
5. Most items circulate for 3 weeks and may be renewed once (in person, by phone or online).
6. Interlibrary loan (ILL) requests can be made in person, by phone or online for items already out on loan or for new books on order.
7. REFERENCE BOOKS DO NOT CIRCULATE.
8. A Book Return/Drop Box is located on the library lawn for your convenience in returning books when the library is not open.
9. Photocopies & computer printouts are 10 cents each (our paper or yours).
10. FAXES may be sent or received for you for a fee.
11. Fines are 10 cents per day for books and 1 dollar per day for videos.